• Melon Canary, Yellow - 353 Seeds
• Melon Casaba, Golden Beauty - 353 Seeds
• Melon, Crenshaw - 265 Seeds
• Melon Honeydew, Green Flesh - 353 Seeds
• Pumpkin, Sugar Pie - 71 Seeds
• Pumpkin, Jack O' Lantern - 71 Seeds
• Strawberry, Temptation - 50 Seeds
• Watermelon, Crimson Sweet - 263 Seeds
• Watermelon, Sugar Baby - 217 Seeds
9 seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket. Contains enough seed to eat in a season with enough left over to can your own jams. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Q. There are 9 growing zones in the country, will these seeds grow in my zone?
A. Growing zones are for perennials (ie plants that you only plant once and come back every year). Garden plants are all annuals and therefore zones don't apply. For annuals, you make zonal adjustments by when you plant, for example you would plant in Arizona before you would plant in Michigan.