• Borage, Borago Officinalis – 229 Seeds
• Calendula, Calendula Officinalis – 617 Seeds
• Cayenne, Capsicum Annuum – 705 Seeds
• Dandilion, Taraxacum Officinale – 7937 Seeds
• Echinacea, Echinacea Purpurea – 1940 Seeds
• Fenggreek, Trigonella Foenum Graecum – 317 Seeds
• Hyssop, Hyssop Officinalis – 3351 Seeds
• Lemon Balm, Melissa Officinale – 7231 Seeds
• Lovage, Levisticum Officinale – 1764 Seeds
• Yarrow, Achillea Millefolium – 3527 Seeds
10 seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket.
Plants a large herb garden.
Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder.
All non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Each of our Seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
Q. There are 9 growing zones in the country, will these seeds grow in my zone?
A. Growing zones are for perennials (ie plants that you only plant once and come back every year). Garden plants are all annuals and therefore zones don't apply. For annuals, you make zonal adjustments by when you plant, for example you would plant in Arizona before you would plant in Michigan.