What's included in this bucket?
- 2 pouches of Chili Mac with Beef (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Pasta Alfredo with Chicken (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Teriyaki Chicken *GLUTEN FREE (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Noodles in Mushroom Sauce (4 Servings)
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna (4 Servings)
- 2 pouches of Creamy Pasta with Chicken (4 servings)
- 2 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (4 servings)
- 2 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (4 servings)
- 3 pouches of Dairy Delight (18 servings of Whey Milk)
Additional Bucket Details:
- Total calories: 11,200
- Average calories per day: 1600
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- 7 year shelf life
Alpine Pot Details
- Ignition Type: Automatic
- Compatible Fuel Type: Iso-butane
- Cartridge Type: (Screw Type Gas Canister
- Fuel Consumption: 140 g/h (1,656 kcal / 6,575 BTU / 1.92 kW)
- Boil time: 3 minutes 20 seconds
- Weight: 16.2 oz
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 13 x 13 cm
- Multiple use portable gas pot assembled with the gas stove as a cooking set
- The stove and pot can be separated for more efficient use during mountain climbing, fishing, picnicking and traveling
- Textile cozy keeps the temperature inside the pot and safely protects hands
- The knob moves in and out for convenience and easily accessible use
"Whether you're on or off the trail, Kovea has a huge range of high performance portable gas equipment, adventure stoves, lanterns and accessories to meet your needs. Kovea is recognised internationally as leaders in manufacture of Butane appliances and you can trust that their products will get you through any conditions. All items are compact and lightweight, and are tested to withstand even the most extreme conditions. So whoever you are, wherever you're going and whatever you've got planned, Kovea has the product to suit your adventure experience."
"Equipment South Korean manufacturer has taken a leading position in the global market for several reasons: Excellent quality, Ease of use, Cutting-edge technology, Huge selection"
Safety & Certifications
- Quality Assurance (Korea) Korea Gas safety corporation
- Innovative Business (Korea)
- Korean Gas Safety (Korea)
- Canadian Standards Association (Canada)
- Standards Australia International (Australia)
- Conformité Européenne (Europe)
- Japan Gas Appliances Inspection (Japan)
- All Kovea valves are tested underwater for leaks
Seychelle Water Bottle Details
Each 28 oz (800 ML) bottle uses BPA-free low density polyethylene, FDA approved for food products. Bottles are reusable and light weight. Seychelle 28 oz Water Bottle with Filter The patented Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration system reduces almost all contaminants in the following groups:
Aesthetic Contaminants: bad taste, odor, clarity, dirt, sediment and Chlorine.
Chemicals: Chlorine, toxic chemicals, detergents, pesticides and other harmful industrial and agricultural pollutants
Dissolved Solids: heavy metals such as aluminum, asbestos, copper, lead, mercury, chromium hexavalent and others.
The Advanced filter is made of the same media as the Standard Seychelle filter
with the addition of EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), which has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and virus to six logs (99.9999%).
Removes up to 90% of fluoride. It can be used in extreme conditions; turbid and stagnant water; and is ideal for emergencies such as hurricanes, cyclones, etc. such as events that occurred in the US with Katrina and the hurricane in Haiti. (Not to be used with salt water)
Flip Top 28 oz. Seychelle Water Bottle with Filter replaces up to 757 half-liter water bottles. Stay green, get great tasting water and save the Environment!