- Ignition Type: Automatic
- Compatible Fuel Type: Propane Gas
- Fuel Consumption: 500g/h (6,000 kcal / 23,800 BTU / 6.97 kW)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.00 x 18.00 x 25.20 cm
- Mesh based heating system which releases heat in a 360-degree radius
- Automatic ignition start with 3 levels of heat adjustment
- Maximum heat output but small, compact in size
- Lightweight with foldable legs which provide a stable base
- Ease of movement with carrying handle
- Replaceable safety mesh which prevents accessibility to high temperature parts
- Safety features to automatically shut itself off if it tilts or tips over, or when carbon monoxide levels get to high
2014/2015 IPSO Gold Award Winner - "The main design concept of this product is to minimize the size while providing the maximal heat output. It runs very quietly and brings a feeling of calm. It is equipped with three safety features vital to any Kovea products; one being the Oxygen Deficiency System that automatically shuts off the product when the carbon monoxide levels reaches a dangerous level, and one being the automatic shut off of the product when oxygen reaches a low level."
"Whether you're on or off the trail, Kovea has a huge range of high performance portable gas equipment, adventure stoves, lanterns and accessories to meet your needs. Kovea is recognised internationally as leaders in manufacture of Butane appliances and you can trust that their products will get you through any conditions. All items are compact and lightweight, and are tested to withstand even the most extreme conditions. So whoever you are, wherever you're going and whatever you've got planned, Kovea has the product to suit your adventure experience."
"Equipment South Korean manufacturer has taken a leading position in the global market for several reasons: Excellent quality, Ease of use, Cutting-edge technology, Huge selection"
Safety & Certifications
- Quality Assurance (Korea) Korea Gas safety corporation
- Innovative Business (Korea)
- Korean Gas Safety (Korea)
- Canadian Standards Association (Canada)
- Standards Australia International (Australia)
- Conformité Européenne (Europe)
- Japan Gas Appliances Inspection (Japan)
- All Kovea valves are tested underwater for leaks